Oct 9, 2010

F A L L

Thank God for seasons!  I don't know about you, but I am so ready for fall.  My mind is on pumpkins, cranberries, hazelnuts, hot chocolate, and apples!  I thought I'd start my blog out with a great fall recipe, something involving pumpkin.  It's been a while since I have done any kind of bundt cake, so baking in the oven right now is a raisin pumpkin spice cake.  And I'll tell you what - I've sampled the batter and it is delicious!  (I need to stop eating the batter or I won't have any cake.)  Still debating on the glaze...either using cream cheese in it or omitting the cream cheese and using maple syrup. Or, I could do both.  Why limit ourselves, right?!


Check back in a couple hours!  My super helper, Rhett, and I are busy making sure our cake is perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to submit baking suggestions here. Only serious inquiries will be published.